All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is composed of 12 chapters and three appendices, and can be divided into four parts. The first part includes Chapters 2 to 7, which discuss the concepts, models, methods and data in probabilistic transmission planning. The second part, Chapters 8 to 11, addresses four essential issues in probabilistic transmission planning applications using actual utility systems as examples. Chapter 12, as the third part, focuses on a special issue, i.e. how to deal with uncertainty of data in probabilistic transmission planning. The fourth part consists of three appendices, which provide the basic kwledge in mathematics for probabilistic planning.
- Author BiographyAward-winning author Wenyuan Li is well known and highly respected in the field of electrical power engineering. He serves as Principle Engineer at BC Hydro and is a fellow of IEEE and EIC, serving on the editorial board of several international journals.He has published five books and numerous academic papers on power systems.
- Author(s)Wenyuan Li
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Power Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width161 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.