All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionExamines uncertain systems in control engineering and general decision or optimization problems for which data is uncertain. This book describes theory and solution methods for probability-constrained and stochastic optimization problems. It is of interest to researchers, academics and postgraduates in control engineering and operations research.
- Author BiographyDrs. Giuseppe Calafiore and Fabrizio Dabbene work at the Politecnico di Torino, Italy, where Dr. Calafiore is an associate professor and Dr. Dabbene is a research fellow. Dr. Calafiore is an associate editor of IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics and Dr. Dabbene is an associate editor of the conference editorial board of the IEEE Control Systems Society. Dr. Calafiore has published 60+ journal papers and both editors are co-authors of Randomized Algorithms for Analysis and Control of Uncertain Systems (Tempo, Calafiore and Dabbene, Springer-Verlag London, 2004). In this edited work, Calafiore and Dabbene have brought together contributions from the world's leading experts in randomised methods as applied to robust design from both control and optimisation angles. The selection of authors is fully international and includes 15 from the United States.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2005
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight835 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byFabrizio Dabbene,Giuseppe Calafiore
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.