All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
About this product
- DescriptionA systematic account of the theory of probability for certain sample spaces with algebraic structure, this text covers semi-groups, groups, linear vector spaces, and algebra. It states and studies fundamental probabilistic problems for these spaces, focusing on concrete results rather than on general and complete answers. 1963 edition.
- Author(s)Ulf Grenander
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width150 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.