All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Professor Sundarapandian with his indepth kwledge and rich and long experience strives to do is to make the concepts very clear and compre- hensible to the students by his lucid presentation and illustrative approach. The book analyses various types of random processes, spectral density functions and their applications to linear systems. Besides, it deals with the basics of queueing theory with a clear exposition of the five important queueing models. The text gives a detailed description of such topics as random variables, standard probability distribution, central limit theorem, random processes and spectral theory. The text is profusely illustrated with examples and diagrams so as to make this rigorous subject more understandable to the students.
- Author BiographyV. Sundarapandian, DSc, is Professor and Academic Convenor, Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITM-K), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. He has more than 15 years of experience in teaching and research. Professor Sundarapandian is a life member of System Society of India and ISTE and has won numerous awards and honours for his contributions in nonlinear control systems. He has published many research papers in reputed international journals and has authored the book Numerical Linear Algebra (published by PHI Learning).
- Author(s)V. Sundarapandian
- PublisherPHI Learning
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPHI Learning
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.