All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe will occasionally footte a portion of text with a **,, to indicate Notes on the that this portion can be initially bypassed. The reasons for bypassing a Text portion of the text include: the subject is a special topic that will t be referenced later, the material can be skipped on first reading, or the level of mathematics is higher than the rest of the text. In cases where a topic is self-contained, we opt to collect the material into an appendix that can be read by students at their leisure. The material in the text cant be fully assimilated until one makes it Notes on their own by applying the material to specific problems. Self-discovery Problems is the best teacher and although they are substitute for an inquiring mind, problems that explore the subject from different viewpoints can often help the student to think about the material in a uniquely per- sonal way. With this in mind, we have made problems an integral part of this work and have attempted to make them interesting as well as informative.
- Author(s)Randolph Nelson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/02/2000
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1276 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1995. Corr. 3rd printing 2000
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.98Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.