All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended as a text for graduate students and as a reference for workers in probability and statistics. The prerequisite is honest calculus. The material covered in Parts Two to Five inclusive requires about three to four semesters of graduate study. The introductory part may serve as a text for an undergraduate course in elementary probability theory. Numerous historical marks about results, methods, and the evolution of various fields are an intrinsic part of the text. About a third of the second volume is devoted to conditioning and properties of sequences of various types of dependence. The other two thirds are devoted to random functions; the last Part on Elements of random analysis is more sophisticated.
- Author(s)Michel Loeve
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number46
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight664 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th ed. 1978
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.