All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a revised and expanded edition of a successful graduate and reference text. The book is designed for a standard graduate course on probability theory, including some important applications. The new edition offers a detailed treatment of the core area of probability, and both structural and limit results are presented in detail. Compared to the first edition, the material and presentation are better highlighted; each chapter is improved and updated.
- Author(s)M. M. Rao,Randall J. Swift
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number582
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight831 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.47New
- AU $7.52Used
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.