Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned as a textbook for the B.E./B.Tech. students of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Biomedical Engineering and Information Techlogy, this book provides the fundamental concepts and applications of probability and random processes. Beginning with a discussion on probability theory, the text analyzes various types of random processes. Besides, the text discusses in detail the random variables, standard distributions, correlation and spectral densities, and linear systems. The topics are dealt with in a well-organized sequence with proper explanations along with simple mathematical formulations. KEY FEATURES: Gives concise and clear presentation of the concepts. Provides a large number of illustrative examples with step-by-step solutions to help students comprehend the concepts with ease. Includes questions asked in university examinations for the last several years to help students in preparing for examinations. Provides hints and answers to unsolved problems. Incorporates chapter-end exercises to drill the students in self-study.
- Author BiographyS. Palaniammal, Ph.D., is Professor and Head, Department of Science and Humanities, V.L.B. Janakiammal College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore. She has about twenty-five years of teaching and research experience. She has published thirty-four research papers in national and international journals and conferences. Professor Palaniammal has conducted many conferences, workshops and career guidance programmes. Her areas of interest include queueing theory, data mining, image processing, networks, probability and statistics.
- Author(s)S. Palaniammal
- PublisherPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.