All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed as a supplement to an introductory undergraduate or graduate course for mathematics, science and engineering students of all disciplines. the text covers all major aspects of engineering statistics, including descriptive statistics, probability and probability distributions, statistical test and confidence intervals for one and two samples and curve fitting, correlation, regression, chi-square tests, and analysis of variance. The book continues to maintain a student-friendly approach and numerical problem solving orientation. Presentations are limited to very basic topics to serve as an introduction to advance topics in those areas of discipline. The purpose of the book is to present the principles and concepts of Probability and Statistics as relevant to student learning.
- Author BiographyDr V Dukkipati Rao is Prof, Chair and Director of the Graduate Programme of the Dept of Mechanical Engineering at Fairfield University, Connecticut, USA. He also serves as an adjunct professor int he Mechanical Engineering Department at Concordia University, Montreal, Canada. He gained his doctorate from Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, USA in 1973. his specialized areas of teaching and research include mechanical design, mechanics, vibrations, control systems, economy and reliability, quality control, improvement and management, vehicle dynamics, and accident reconstruction. He has to his credit over 300 technical papers and 50 books and is a fellow of ASME and CSME.
- Author(s)Q,Rao V. Dukkipati
- PublisherNew Academic Science Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Academic Science Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1116 g
- Width185 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.