All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended as a practical guide for advanced undergraduates. This book focuses on applications and techniques that are used in experimental physics, and on the use of computers. It includes a chapter on queuing problems, and introduces a method for dealing with experiments in which only a few events are observed.
- Author(s)Byron P. Roe
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/06/2001
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Contemporary Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight553 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2001
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.