All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe choice of examples used in this text clearly illustrate its use for a one-year graduate course. The material to be presented in the classroom constitutes a little more than half the text, while the rest of the text provides background, offers different routes that could be pursued in the classroom, as well as additional material that is appropriate for self-study. Of particular interest is a presentation of the major central limit theorems via Steins method either prior to or alternative to a characteristic function presentation. Additionally, there is considerable emphasis placed on the quantile function as well as the distribution function, with both the bootstrap and trimming presented. The section on martingales covers censored data martingales.
- Author(s)G.R. Shorack
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/06/2000
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1263 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.