Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains a selection of papers by the participants of the 6. International Conference on Probability in Banach Spaces, Sand bjerg, Denmark, June 16-D1, 1986. The conference was attended by 45 participants from several countries. One thing makes this conference completely different from the previous five ones, namely that it was ar ranged jointly in Probability in Banach spaces and Banach space theory with almost equal representation of scientists in the two fields. Though these fields are closely related it seems that direct collaboration between researchers in the two groups has been seldom. It is our feeling that the conference, where the participants were together for five days taking part in lectures and intense discussions of mutual problems, has contributed to a better understanding and closer collaboration in the two fields. The papers in the present volume do t cover all the material pre sented in the lectures; several results covered have been published else where. The sponsors of the conference are: The Carlsberg Foundation, The Danish Natural Science Research Council, The Danish Department of Education, The Department of Mathematics, Odense University, The Department of Mathematics, Aarhus University, The Knudsen Foundation, Odense, Odense University, The Research Foundation of Aarhus University, The Thborg Foundation. The participants and the organizers would like to thank these institu tions for their support. The Organizers. Contents A. de Acosta and M. Ledoux, On the identification of the limits in the law of the iterated logarithm in Banach spaces. . . . .
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleProgress in Probability
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.