All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the course of one terrible day, Jack learns all about such probability terms as possible, likely and certain. Learning to analyze data and make predictions helps kids make good decisions. For ages 6 years and up.
- Author BiographyStuart J. Murphy is a visual learning specialist. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, he has a strong background in design and art direction. He also has extensive experience in the world of educational publishing. Drawing on all these talents, Stuart J. Murphy brings a unique perspective to the MathStart series. In MathStart books, pictures do more than tell stories; they teach math. Stuart J. Murphy and his wife, Nancy, live in Boston. Marsha Winborn, illustrator of A Valentine for Norman Noggs, has also illustrated Grandma's Cat and the Digby and Kate series. She lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Marsha Winborn es ilustradora de varios libros para lectores jovenes, incluyendo A Valentine for Norman Noggs, por Valiska Gregory, Pepper's Journal y Probably Pistachio por Stuart J. Murphy, y Eggnapped!, por Marisa Montes.
- Author(s)Marsha Winborn,Stuart J. Murphy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication04/10/2001
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMathStart 2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width203 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marsha Winborn
- Interest AgeFrom 6 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.