All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionProbiotics-the friendly bacteria that reside in your gastrointestinal tract-are your body's first line of defense against the potentially harmful microorganisms you inhale or ingest. In Probiotics, Natasha Trenev explains the importance of these bacteria in achieving and maintaining good health. Included is an A-to-Z list of illnesses and disorders that can be prevented or corrected with proper probiotic supplementation.
- Author(s)Natasha Trenev
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/04/1999
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Weight400 g
- Width226 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.