All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide to implementing problem-based learning as a teaching method in middle schools and secondary schools. Includes sample lessons specific to grade levels and disciplines and follows the same easy-to-use style of the original volume for K-8 classrooms.
- Author BiographyAnn Lambros is Director of the Center of Excellence for Research, Teaching, and Learning at the Wake Forest University School of Medicine. She is a consultant to K-12 schools and an expert at the creation and implementation of problem-based learning programs.
- Author(s)Ann Lambros
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/04/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.