All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis single-volume edition combines 2 parts of a rewned mathematician's collection of problems. Vol. I contains more than 300 elementary problems dealing with fundamental concepts, infinite sequences and series, more. Vol. II features over 230 problems in advanced theory - singularities, entire and meromorphic functions, periodic functions, more. Includes hints and complete solutions to all problems.
- Author(s)Konrad Knopp
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight272 g
- Width136 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.