All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $59.86Was:AU $67.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionProblem management is the one IT service management process that tends to return more benefits more quickly than any of the others. This book offers practical, real-world guidance on all aspects of implementing and running an effective problem management function. Offering advice and recommendations tailored to different types of organisations, it gives IT practitioners, consultants and managers the tools to add real value to their businesses.
- Author BiographyMichael Hall has over 25 years' experience in IT, developing and leading teams, managing change programmes and implementing service management. A specialist in service operations, he implemented problem management as a global function at Deutsche Bank. He is a Chartered IT Professional (CITP) in Service Management.
- Author(s)Michael G. Hall
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.