All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionProblem management is about finding permanent solutions to technical problems and recurring incidents in a business's IT infrastructure. This book describes the problem manager role in depth, including purpose, required skills and career progression. It covers relevant tools, standards and frameworks. Based on the author's extensive experience and on industry best practice, it is essential reading for those new to the role or interested in developing a better understanding of what it entails.
- Author BiographyColin Rudd has worked in the IT industry for over forty years and is internationally recognised as a leading authority, coach, mentor, trainer and practitioner on all aspects of service management. He has been heavily involved as an architect and lead author in the development of ITIL and SFIA.
- Author(s)Colin Rudd
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBCS Guides to IT Roles
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.