All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is meant to support problem-oriented learning activities. Problem-orientation concerns the reasoning about lack of kwledge, while project work includes the eth methods that are practised when collectives produce scientific kwledge. This book also concerns particular methods related to sociology and social science and their relations to the humanities, technical kwledge and natural science. The aim of the book is to support students in the process, from their first reflections on a relevant question to the finishing moments of report writing. Different steps and situations in the project work are described (eg: concepts, situations, ideas and tools for reflection that may be relevant throughout the project work). The subtitle -- a workbook -- is meant literary as a book that may be used as collective kwledge situations become recognisable for the users.
- Author(s)Kaare Pedersen,Poul Bitsch Olsen
- PublisherRoskilde University Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationFrederiksberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoskilde University Press
- Weight670 g
- Width235 mm
- Height180 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.