All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA primer in design and communication that offers solutions to the recurring problems faced by by students and professionals. It explores the ways creatives interpret their clients' brief, propose new ideas and reinvent existing products and brands, referring to a huge cross-section of different projects by acclaimed designers and agencies, including Saatchi and Saatchi, Paul Rand, George Lois, Bob Gill and Pentagram.
- Author BiographyMichael Johnson is the award-winning creative director and founder of johnson banks, a London-based design consultancy recognised as one of the most innovative design companies in the world and whose clients include Virgin Atlantic, the British Government, the V&A, the Design council and Proctor & Gamble. He writes and lectures worldwide on design theory and practice.
- Author(s)Michael Johnson
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note1200 colour, 150 black & white
- Weight1270 g
- Width210 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.