All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany people claim that libertarians are always whining about government being the problem, but they never offer solutions. Let Problem? Solved! offer the solutions they seek. This is an alphabetically arranged list of common problems in society which are used to justify a government, and some of the possible, liberty-compatible solutions that could be used to solve the problems. No coercion needed!
- Author BiographyKent is an enthusiastic advocate of individual liberty who prefers to help people see how they can increase the freedom in their own lives rather than complaining about those who would try to destroy that freedom. He is also a former presidential candidate, running a write-in campaign in 2008.
- Author(s)Kent S McManigal
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.