All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Illustrated Series Soft Skills titles are designed to make it easy to teach students the essential soft skills necessary to succeed in todayâs competitive workplace. Each book and companion CourseMate cover 40 critical skills, providing students with extensive knowledge they can bring with them into the real world. CourseMate brings each text to life with an audio visual eBook, scenario videos, access to Career Transitions, interactive activities for reinforcement, and Engagement Tracker, a first-of-its-kind tool that monitors student engagement in the course!
- Author BiographyDr. Jeff Butterfield holds a PhD from the University of Texas-Austin and an MBA from Indiana University, and currently is a faculty member in the Information Systems department at Western Kentucky University. Previously, Dr. Butterfield worked as an electronics engineer with several Fortune 500 companies. He quickly discovered that his writing and public-speaking abilities contributed much more to his professional success than his technical skills. This important discovery has significantly influenced his teaching and Dr. Butterfield has spent more than 15 years in higher education helping technical students develop professional skills. As technology becomes more tightly integrated with business functions, students with well-developed soft skills will enjoy a strong competitive advantage. Dr. Butterfield has worked with Cengage to develop the SOFT SKILLS FOR A DIGITAL WORKPLACE series. These titles are designed to complement any course you teach, regardless of the subject.
- Author(s)Jeff Butterfield
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/06/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight306 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.