All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides a self-contained introduction to classical Number Theory. All the proofs of the individual theorems and the solutions of the exercises are being presented step by step. Some historical remarks are also presented. The book will be directed to advanced undergraduate, beginning graduate students as well as to students who prepare for mathematical competitions (ex. Mathematical Olympiads and Putnam Mathematical competition).
- Author BiographyMichael Th. Rassias has received several awards in mathematical problem solving competitions including two gold medals at the Pan-Hellenic Mathematical Competitions of 2002 and 2003 held in Athens, a silver medal at the Balkan Mathematical Olympiad of 2002 held in Targu Mures, Romania and a silver medal at the 44th International Mathematical Olympiad of 2003 held in Tokyo, Japan.
- Author(s)Michael Th. Rassias
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.92
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.