All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.99Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
About this product
- DescriptionEngage students year-round in meaningful problem-solving tasks Holidays and seasonal activities provide excitement and a change of pace for teachers and students alike. They also offer perfect backdrops for mathematical tasks that can be related to other topics and themes in the classroom. Problem Solving in All Seasons, Grades 3-5 delivers thirty-six appealing, real-world situations, arranged in grade-level order, to engage young learners in mathematical tasks that are tied to the Common Core State Standards or other content standards and designed to allow children to participate in the Common Core Standards for Mathematical Practice. An implementation guide furnishes specifics on each task and includes the following elements:* Problem Discussion, supplying details about the mathematics* Strategies, identifying possible student solution methods* Misconceptions/Student Difficulties, describing the confusion and challenges that students may encounter* Launch/Explore/Summarize, detailing the three-phase lesson format through which students might engage in each task* Differentiation, highlighting approaches for extending or simplifying problems for students while maintaining the mathematical integrity of the task Problem Solving in All Seasons, Grades 3---5 is your all-in-one practical handbook for problem solving in the upper elementary years.
- Author(s)Jenni McCool,Jennifer Kosiak,Kim Markworth
- PublisherNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.