All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionProblems and Materials on Secured Transactionsand#8203; is available for purchase in the traditional hardcover format or in the new Connected Casebook format. Choose the Connected Casebook to get a hardcover casebook on loan* for the entire course, PLUS lifelong access to CasebookConnect, which includes the digital casebook, outlining tool, and interactive study center. Learn more at www.aspenlaw.com/connected. This brief, problems-based book offers clear text and a practical, straightforward approach to secured transactions law. Features:
- New case (In the Matter of Faith Ann Peaslee and Others)
- New/expanded Problems on key issues
- Updated TM
- Author(s)Douglas J Whaley,Stephen M McJohn
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/05/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleAspen Casebooks
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight853 g
- Width193 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement9th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.