Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionWell respected and widely used, this volume presents problems and full solutions related to a wide range of topics in thermodynamics, statistical physics, and statistical mechanics. Twenty-eight chapters, each prepared by an expert, proceed from easier to more difficult subjects. Suitable for undergraduates and graduate students; excellent for self-study, reference, and as a classroom supplement. 1989 edition.
- Author BiographyPeter T. Landsberg (1922-2010) taught at University College Cardiff from 1959 to 1971 and held the chair in Applied Mathematics at the University of Southampton from 1982 to 1987. He wrote, edited, and coauthored 11 books, including Dover's Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics, and more than 400 scientific papers.
- Author(s)Peter Landsberg
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight757 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.