All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe Nobel Laureate discusses the foundations of quantum theory in two lectures, one on the structure of the atom, the other on the lattice theory of rigid bodies.
- Author(s)Max Born
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/01/2005
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width136 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.