All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring Religious Diversity analyzes the philosophical questions raised by the fact that many religions in the world often appear to contradict each other in doctrine and practice. * Analyzes the philosophical questions raised by the fact that many religions in the world often appear to contradict each other in doctrine and practice. * Evaluates the fundamental philosophical underpinnings of the debates between religious and n--religious approaches to religious diversity. * Contains a glossary that defines the booka s key technical terms and how they are related to one ather.
- Author BiographyPaul J. Griffiths is Schmitt Chair of Catholic Studies at the University of Illinois at Chicago. He has held academic posts at the University of Wisconsin, the University of Notre Dame, and the University of Chicago. He is author of On Being Buddha: The Classical Doctrine of Buddhahood (1994) and Religious Reading: The Place of Reading in the Practice of Religion (1999).
- Author(s)Paul J. Griffiths
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2001
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleExploring the Philosophy of Religion S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width165 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.