All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLicensing law is a wide ranging , detailed and complex body of law within the UK. This book comes at a time when local authorities are required to consider and approve, or reject, applications for an increasing number and very wide range of licences. The book provides easy to read, and easy to follow procedures for a wide range of licences which local authorities and other public bodies are required by law to consider and issue. Each chapter addresses a distinct topic and the book includes guidance on local authority and court procedures. The main legal procedures used in the licensing field are presented as flow charts supported by explanatory text. Licensing professionals and students will find this essential reading. It will also be a valuable reference for all those whose responsibilities demand they keep abreast of current licensing practices.
- Author BiographyTim Deveaux is an independent environmental health practitioner with 36 years of public sector experience in a wide range of areas in environmental health and sustainability. His experience includes developing and implementing strategies to change behaviour, and protecting the environment and human health, particularly in planning for, and implementing, climate change and sustainability solutions. He has edited the eighth edition of Environmental Health Procedures and written three books to support levels 1 to 4 health and safety courses.
- Author(s)Tim Deveaux
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note89 black & white line drawings
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.