Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains the proceedings of the 2009 Annual Symposium of the IEEE Photonics Benelux Chapter. This is the yearly meeting of all scientists working in the field of optics and photonics in the Benelux countries (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). The book contains research articles on lasers, integrated optics, optical fibres, optical communication systems and devices, optical sensors, physics of vel materials, nlinear optics, quantum electronics, and quantum optics.
- Author BiographyS. Beri is a researcher in applied physics and photonics. P. Tassin is the winner of many physics prizes in Belgium and was recently a postdoctoral research associate at Iowa State University. He is working on electromagnetic wave propagation in metamaterials. G. Craggs specializes in semiconductor lasers. X. Leijtens is the author or coauthor of more than 120 papers and two book chapters. His interests include photonic integration, wave-length-division multiplexing, and computer aided design for photonic integrated circuits. J. Danckaert teaches physics for science and bioengineering students and is the author of more than 50 scientific papers. All of the editors are faculty of Vrijie Universiteit, Brussel, Brussels, Belgium.
- PublisherVUB University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintVUB University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width168 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byG Craggs,J Danckaert,P Tassin,S Beri,X Leijtens
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.