Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionProceedings of the iRODS User Meeting 2010, including papers and poster abstracts on use cases of iRODS for data grids, digital preservation, clients, integration, and more, with appendices of requested features and clients.
- Author BiographyReagan Moore is a professor in the School of Information and Library Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, chief scientist for Data Intensive Cyber Environments at the Renaissance Computing Institute, director of the Data Intensive Cyber Environments Center at UNC, and President of the Data Intensive Cyberinfrastructure Foundation. He coordinates research efforts in development of data grids, digital libraries, and preservation environments. Developed software systems include the Storage Resource Broker data grid and the integrated Rule-Oriented Data System. Supported projects include the National Archives and Records Administration Transcontinental Persistent Archive Prototype, and science data grids for seismology, oceanography, climate, high-energy physics, astronomy, and bioinformatics. An ongoing research interest is use of data grid technology to automate execution of management policies and validate trustworthiness of repositories. Dr. Moore's previous roles include director of the Data Intensive Computing Environments group at the San Diego Supercomputer Center, and Manager of production services at SDSC. He previously worked as a computational plasma physicist at General Atomics on equilibrium and stability of toroidal fusion devices. He holds a Ph.D. in plasma physics from the University of California, San Diego and a B.S. in physics from the California Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Arcot Rajasekar,Reagan W Moore,Richard Marciano
- Date of Publication11/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.