All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe main objective of ICSCTEA 2013 is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers and academicians from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in soft computing techniques and engineering application. This conference provides opportunities for them to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
- Author BiographyProf. Srikanta Patnaik is Professor of Computer Science and Engineering at SOA University, Bhubaneswar, India and also serves as adjunct/visiting professor to many universities inside India and abroad. He is the Chairman and Founder Director of Interscience Institute of Management and Technology, Bhubaneswar, India. Presently, he is the Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Information and Communication Technology and International Journal of Computational Vision and Robotics, published by Inderscience Publishing House, England. He is also Editor-in-Chief of Book Series on Modeling and Optimization in Science and technology [MOST], published from Springer, Germany and other two series namely Advances in Computer and Electrical Engineering (ACEE) and Advances in Medical Technologies and Clinical Practice (AMTCP) published from IGI-Global, USA. He has published more than 100 research papers in International Journals and Conference Proceedings. He is now actively engaged for the promotion of creativity and innovation among the engineering and management students in India. Dr. Xiaolong Li received his bachelor and master degrees in Electrical and Information Engineering Department at the Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China, in 1999 and 2002, respectively. He received his Ph.D. degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering department at the University of Cincinnati in 2006. He joined the Morehead State University in 2006, where he was an Assistant Professor in the department of Industrial and Engineering Technology. In 2008, he joined the department of Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology at the Indiana State University, where he is currently an assistant professor. His current research interest is in the areas of wireless and mobile networking and microcontroller-based applications. Dr. Li has published more than 40 papers in International Journals and Proceedings. He is one of the editors of Springer book series on Modeling and Optimization in Science and Technology [MOST] and editor of book Recent Development on Ad hoc and Sensor Networks to be published by Springer in April, 2014. He also serves as general chair and technical program chair of many international conferences. He is IEEE Communication Society Chapter chair at Central Indiana Section.
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Intelligent Systems and Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number250
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight902 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byLi Xiaolong,Srikanta Patnaik
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.