Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Electrical and Information Technologies for Rail Transportation (EITRT2013): Volume 1 by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $442.00+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $361.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Electrical and Information Techlogies for Rail Transportation (EITRT2013) collects the latest research in this field, including a wealth of state-of-the-art research theories and applications in intelligent computing, information processing, communication techlogy, automatic control, etc. The objective of the proceedings is to provide a major interdisciplinary forum for researchers, engineers, academics and industrial professionals to present the most invative research on and developments in the field of rail transportation electrical and information techlogies. Contributing authors from academia, industry and the government also offer inside views of new, interdisciplinary solutions. Limin Jia is a professor at Beijing Jiaotong University and Chief Scientist at the State Key Lab of Rail Traffic Control and Safety.
- Author BiographyProf. Limin Jia, professor of Beijing Jiaotong University. He is a chief scientist of State Key Lab of Rail Traffic Control and safety and he serves as the Director of Traffic Intelligent Systems and Security Research Center, Vice Chairman of Standing Expert Committee on National Cooperative Innovation Program for Chinese High Speed Train, Member of Standing Expert Committee on National Innovation Program for Transportation Safety, Member of State Consulting Committee on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Head of Standing Expert Committee on Power Electronics, China Ministry of Science and Technology(MOST), Director of China Association of Artificial Intelligence, Vice-chairman of Intelligent Automation Committee, China Society of Automation, Vice-chairman of System Simulation Committee, China Society of Automation, Director of China Society of Transportation System Engineering, etc.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number287
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note350 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1166 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byLimin Jia
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.