All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Management Science and Engineering Management (ICMSEM) held from July 25 to 27, 2014 at Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal and organized by International Society of Management Science and Engineering Management (ISMSEM), Sichuan University (Chengdu, China) and Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Lisbon, Portugal). The goals of the conference are to foster international research collaborations in Management Science and Engineering Management as well as to provide a forum to present current findings. A total number of 138 papers from 14 countries are selected for the proceedings by the conference scientific committee through rigorous referee review. The selected papers in the second volume are focused on Computing and Engineering Management covering areas of Computing Methodology, Project Management, Industrial Engineering and Information Techlogy.
- Author BiographyJiuping Xu Jiuping Xu holds a Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics from Tsinghua University and a Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry from Sichuan University, where he became a professor in 1995. At present, he is the Dean of the Business School at Sichuan University, Chengdu, China, a Lifetime Academician of the International Academy for Systems and Cybernetic Sciences, President of the International Society for Management Science and Engineering Management and General Chair of the International Conference on Management Science and Engineering Management. Virgilio Antonio Cruz Machado Full Professor of Industrial Engineering at Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal. He coordinates the Industrial Engineering PhD programme and post-graduation programmes in Project Management and Lean Management. Benjamin Lev Benjamin Lev holds a Ph.D. in Operations Research from Case Western Reserve University. At present, he is the head of the Decision Sciences Department, LeBow College of Business at Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. He is also the Editor-in-Chief of OMEGA - The International Journal of Management Science. Stefan Nickel Director at Karlsruhe Service Institute (KSRI), Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Faculty of Economics; Chair in Discrete Optimization and Logistics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Faculty of Economics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAdvances in Intelligent Systems and Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number281
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note117 black & white illustrations, 54 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1720 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine60 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Lev,Prof. Jiuping Xu,Stefan Nickel,Virgilio Antonio Cruz Machado
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.