All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number217
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note191 black & white illustrations, 83 colour illustrations, 580 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1496 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byZhicai Zhong
- Table Of ContentsBusiness Intelligence and Applications.- Knowledge Management Engineering.- Control Engineering and Applications.- Bioinformatics and Applications.- Computer Simulation and Modeling.- Semantic Grid and Natural Language Processing.- Computer Graphics and Image Processing.- Mathematics and Computation.- Physical Education and Applications.- Project Management and Applications.- Database and Data Mining.
- Author BiographyThe 2nd International Conference on Information Engineering and Applications (IEA 2012) was held in Chongqing, China on October 26-28, 2012. The IEA 2012 conference provided a forum for engineers and scientists in academia, industry, and government to address the most innovative research and development including technical challenges and social, legal, political, and economic issues, and to present and discuss their ideas, results, work in progress and experience on all aspects of information engineering and applications.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.