All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformation engineering and applications is the field of study concerned with constructing information computing, intelligent systems, mathematical models, numerical solution techniques, and using computers and other electronic devices to analyze and solve natural scientific, social scientific and engineering problems. Information engineering is an important underpinning for techniques used in information and computational science and there are many unresolved problems worth studying. The Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Information Engineering and Applications (IEA 2012), which was held in Chongqing, China, from October 26-28, 2012, discusses the most invative research and developments including technical challenges and social, legal, political, and ecomic issues. A forum for engineers and scientists in academia, industry, and government, the Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Information Engineering and Applications presents ideas, results, works in progress, and experience in all aspects of information engineering and applications.
- Author BiographyThe 2nd International Conference on Information Engineering and Applications (IEA 2012) was held in Chongqing, China on October 26-28, 2012. The IEA 2012 conference provided a forum for engineers and scientists in academia, industry, and government to address the most innovative research and development including technical challenges and social, legal, political, and economic issues, and to present and discuss their ideas, results, work in progress and experience on all aspects of information engineering and applications.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number220
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note163 black & white illustrations, 21 colour illustrations, 109 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1282 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byZhicai Zhong
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2013
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.