All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMathematics as a discipline has a long history, emerging from many cultures, with a truly universal character. Mathematicians throughout the world have a fundamentally common understanding of the nature of mathematics and of its central problems and methods. Research mathematicians in any part of the world are part of a cohesive intellectual community that communicates fluently. Among organizations devoted to mathematics education, The International Commission on Mathematical Instruction (ICMI) is distinctive because of its close ties to the mathematics community. The great challenges w facing mathematics education around the world demand a deeper and more sensitive involvement of disciplinary mathematicians than we w have, both in the work of educational improvements and in research on the nature of teaching and learning.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight812 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBernard R. Hodgson,Hiroshi Fujita,Peng Yee Lee,Steve Lerman,Toshio Sawada,Yoshihiko Hashimoto
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.