All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe proceedings of SocProS 2013 serve as an academic bonanza for scientists and researchers working in the field of Soft Computing. This book contains theoretical as well as practical aspects of Soft Computing, an umbrella term for techniques like fuzzy logic, neural networks and evolutionary algorithms, swarm intelligence algorithms etc. This book will be beneficial for the young as well as experienced researchers dealing with complex and intricate real world problems for which finding a solution by traditional methods is very difficult. The different areas covered in the proceedings are: Image Processing, Cryptanalysis, Supply Chain Management, Newly Proposed Nature Inspired Algorithms, Optimization, Problems related to Medical and Health Care, Networking etc.
- Author BiographyDr. Millie Pant is Associate Professor with the Department of Paper Technology, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India. She has to her credit several research papers in journals of national and international repute and is a well known figure in the field of Swarm Intelligence and Evolutionary Algorithms. Prof. Kusum Deep is with the Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India. Over the last 25 years, her research is increasingly well-cited making her a central International figure in the area of Nature Inspired Optimization Techniques, Genetic Algorithms and Particle Swarm Optimization. Dr. Jagdish Chand Bansal is Assistant Professor with the South Asian University, New Delhi, India. He is holding an excellent academic record and an excellent researcher in the field of Swarm Intelligence at the National and International Level. He has several research papers in journals of national and international repute. Prof. Atulya Nagar holds the Foundation Chair of Computer and Mathematical Sciences and Heads the Department of Computer Science at Liverpool Hope University, Liverpool, UK. Prof. Nagar is an internationally recognised scholar working at the cutting edge of theoretical computer science, applied mathematical analysis, operations research and systems engineering and his work is underpinned by strong complexity-theoretic foundations.
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- Series TitleAdvances in Intelligent Systems and Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number258
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note339 black & white illustrations, 180 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byAtulya Nagar,Jagdish Chand Bansal,Kusum Deep,Millie Pant
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.