All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of Kerith Day, in search of her own identity and place in the world. A critical observer of the dreary industrial landscape and the beaten-down inhabitants of her native Cincinnati, Ohio, Kerith determines to discover something better. She places her faith in art and politics and sets off for France.
- Author BiographyKay Boyle (1902-92) was among the 'Lost Generation' of expatriate writers and artists who gathered in Paris in the 1920s. She published more than forty books and won numerous literary awards. Sandra Spanier, a professor of English at Pennsylvania State University, is the author of Kay Boyle: Artist and Activist and the editor of Life Being the Best and Other Stories by Kay Boyle.
- Author(s)Kay Boyle
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication29/12/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine280 mm
- Edited bySandra Spanier
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.