All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionTo achieve environmental sustainability in industrial plants, resource conservation activities such as material recovery have begun incorporating process integration techniques for reusing and recycling water, utility gases, solvents, and solid waste. Process Integration for Resource Conservation presents state-of-the-art, cost-effective techniques, including pinch analysis and mathematical optimization, for numerous conservation problems. Following the holistic philosophy of process integration, the author emphasizes the goal of setting performance targets ahead of detailed design. He explains various industrial examples step by step and offers demo software and other materials online. Ideal for students preparing for real-world work as well as industrial practitioners, the text provides a systematic guide to the latest process integration techniques for performing material recovery in process plants.
- Author BiographyDominic C.Y. Foo, Ph.D., P.E., is a Professor of Process Design and Integration and the founding director of the Centre of Excellence for Green Technologies at the University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus. Professor Foo has authored more than 70 journal papers and made more than 120 conference presentations. He has been a recipient of the Innovator of the Year Award from the Institution of Chemical Engineers UK (IChemE) and the Young Engineer Award from the Institution of Engineers Malaysia (IEM).
- Author(s)Dominic C. Y. Foo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication09/07/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGreen Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note282 black & white illustrations, 168 black & white tables
- Weight952 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.