All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionTraditional column chromatography dominates current purification techlogy, and many of the productivity gains that have been achieved have relied on upscaling such devices. However, this comes with a cost penalty and the pharmaceutical industry has reached the point at which further upscaling becomes ecomically unsupportable. This book offers a broad-based reassessment of old and new purification methods, incorporating an analysis of invative new trends in purification. The book has wide coverage of different antibody purification strategies and brings together top-tier experts to address problems in process-scale antibody purification.
- Author BiographyUwe Gottschalk, PhD, is Group Vice President, Purification Technologies, at Sartorius Stedim Biotech. Previously, he worked for Bayer Health Care, overseeing the purification of monoclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins produced in various expression systems. Dr. Gottschalk received a doctorate in chemistry from the University of Munster. He lectures at the University of Duisburg-Essen and the EPFL in Lausanne, Switzerland and has written extensively in the areas of biotechnology and somatic gene therapy.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2009
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight772 g
- Width157 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byUwe Gottschalk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.