All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSome methods of processing data recorded from the nervous system as developed at MIT, with a chapter on random processes.From the Preface: The methods that one employs in processing data, are, of course, intimately related to the substantive problems that one is interested in, to the models that one has formulated, and to the capabilities of the instrumentation that is at one's command...Since there is little overlap between those who read neurophysiological journals and those who are interested in communications systems, we felt that it might be useful to provide material of common interest to the various branches of the Communications Sciences. ContributorsW. A. Rosenblith, M. H. Goldstein, Jr., W. T. Peake, C. D. Geisler, N. Y-S. Kiang, T. T. Sandel, J. S. Barlow, C. E. Molnar, T. F. Weiss, William M. Siebert, R. M. Brown, D. F. O'Brien
- Author BiographyWalter A. Rosenblith (1913-2002) served as Institute Professor and provost at MIT.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/03/2003
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byWalter A. Rosenblith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.