Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.08+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by alimbrown
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionFrom an isolated mountain cabin, Deanna Wolfe, a reclusive wildlife biologist, is caught off-guard by a young hunter who changes utterly her self-assured, solitary life. Lusa Maluf Landowski finds herself unexpectedly marooned on her husband's farm where she must declare or lose her attachment to the land. Garnett Walker and Nannie Rawley, a pair of elderly, feuding neighbours, tend their respective farms and wrangle about God, pesticides, and the possibilities of a future neither of them expected. Over the course of one humid summer in the Appalachian mountains these characters discover their connections to one ather and to the flora and fauna with which they share their place in the world.
- Author BiographyBarbara Kingsolver is the author of many novels including The Poisonwood Bible, Pigs in Heaven, and Homeland, all published by Faber. She lives with her husband and daughter in southern Arizona and in the mountains of southern Appalachia.
- Author(s)Barbara Kingsolver
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication04/06/2001
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Out-of-print date12/04/2013
- Weight288 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.