About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the history of meat farming? What are some of the negative aspects of the meat industry? This book explores the methods and techlogies used to farm meat. It takes a global look at the farming industry, combining Science, Geography, and Ecomics to answer questions about farming meat.
- Author(s)Rachel Lynette
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfoSearch: The Technology of Farming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.