All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProducing Video for Teaching and Learning: Planning and Collaboration provides lecturers, researchers, professors, and technical staff in educational settings with a framework for producing video resources for teaching and learning purposes. This highly useful guide brings together the literature from the field into a constructive, developmental framework, prompting users to reflect on their own ideas at each stage of the production process. O'Doghue makes clear distinctions between related aspects of video production, and offers working definitions where appropriate in order to address the academic and tertiary support technical audience. Interviews with established professionals in the field illustrate the possibilities-and limitations-of video for teaching and learning. Producing Video for Teaching and Learning gives readers the power to enhance the learning capacity of their own video materials.
- Author BiographyMichael O'Donoghue is a lecturer and researcher in the School of Education at the University of Manchester, UK.
- Author(s)Michael O'Donoghue
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.