Product Customization by Lars Hvam, Jesper Riis, Niels Henrik Mortensen (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $85.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the majority of industrial companies, customizing products and services is among the most critical means to deliver true customer value and achieve superior competitive advantage. This book presents an operational procedure for the design of product configuration systems in industrial companies. It is based on the experience gained from more than forty product configuration projects in companies providing customers with tailored products and services.
- Author(s)Jesper Riis,Lars Hvam,Niels Henrik Mortensen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1330 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.