All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a market flooded with iPhones, iPods, Palm Pilots, eReaders, Kindles, and an endless array of cell phones, cameras and personal computers, product designers are faced with the increasingly difficult challenge of designing merchandise that is t only functional and easy to use, but personalized and eye-catching. Product Design Now 2 showcases the best products designed in recent years - with a special focus on electronics and digital devices. This book shows all of the creative work that goes into the art of product design today, from sketches and handmade drawings to diagrams, computer renderings and high-tech digital imaging, offering readers a detailed look into the development of a product from its conception to the assembly line to store and window displays and product showcases. Featuring beautiful illustrations and photographs of invative and cutting edge product designs and final products, this book is a perfect resource for students, professional designers and consumers, and the most thorough and up-to-date of its kind available.
- Author BiographyCristian Campos is an editor and journalist who specializes in design, comics, illustration, and music. Former editor-in-chief of H magazine, he regularly contributes to publications, such as Rolling Stone and Man. He is the author of more than ten books, including Plastic and Product Design Now.
- Author(s)Cristian Campos
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication22/06/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Design International
- Content Note600 Colour
- Weight1696 g
- Width241 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.