All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop key skills you'll need for your career in mechanical, industrial, aerospace, manufacturing, or automotive engineering with PRODUCT DESIGN FOR ENGINEERS. This empowering text explores techniques for managing invation, entrepreneurship, and design and introduces you to the creative problem-solving method for product success. Case studies in every chapter explore issues of design for assembly, disassembly, reliability, maintainability, and sustainability. The book's interdisciplinary approach, step-by-step coverage, and helpful illustrations and charts give you everything you need to design cost-effective, invative products.
- Author(s)Devdas Shetty
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/2015
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleActivate Learning with These New Titles from Engineering!
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.95
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.