All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis third edition updates and adds to the successful second edition and gives the reader a thorough description of PLM, providing them with a full understanding of the theory and the practical skills to implement PLM within their own business environment. This new and expanded edition is fully updated to reflect the many techlogical and management advances made in PLM since the release of the second edition. Describing the environment in which products are developed, manufactured and supported, before addressing the Five Pillars of PLM: business processes, product data, PLM applications, Organisational Change Management (OCM) and Project Management, this book explains what Product Lifecycle Management is, and why it's needed. The final part of the book addresses the PLM timeline, showing the typical steps and activities of a PLM project or initiative. Product Lifecycle Management will broaden the reader's understanding of PLM, nurturing the skills needed to implement PLM successfully and to achieve world-class product performance across the lifecycle.
- Author BiographyJohn Stark started working in product development in 1979. In the 1980s he worked in computer aided design, product data management and business process improvement. He has worked as a consultant to companies in the product development and support area since the mid-1980s; first for Coopers & Lybrand, then as an independent consultant. In the last 15 years, he has focused on helping companies implement PLM. During this time he has worked with more than 50 companies, so has a very good experience of PLM in industry.
- Author(s)John Stark
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleDecision Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note365 black & white illustrations, 26 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight719 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.