All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses how product platform and product family design can be used successfully to increase variety within a product line, shorten manufacturing lead times, and reduce overall costs within a product line. The material serves as a reference and a hands-on guide for practitioners involved in the design, planning and production of products. Real-life case studies that explain the benefits of platform based product development are included.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/02/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note112 black & white tables, biography
- Weight968 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byRoger Jianxin Jiao,Timothy W. Simpson,Zahed Siddique
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2005. Corr. 2nd printing 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.31Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.